Valley Springs Farm, LLC.
75 acres of beautiful rolling farmland
Horse Boarding Stables
Annie and Chevy love being on the hay rack
Welcome to Valley Springs Farm web page and thanks for checking us out. In these days of economic uncertainty everyone seems to be reevaluating their priorities. Often times we hear that, "horses are an unnecessary luxury", and they are one of the first things to go when there is a financial pinch. But wait a minute. Let's look at the top 10 reasons for owning a horse.
1. A horse provides companionship and never talks back.
2. A horse will always be there when you need him most.
3. Being around your horse will calm your nerves after a challenging day
4. Having a horse will provide you with hours of trail riding fun.
5. Owning a horse will impress your friends and relatives.
6. Grooming your horse is good for the soul.
7. Owning a horse puts you in the company of some really good people;
other horse people.
8. A horse gives you an excuse to get out of the house.
9. Riding a horse is wonderful exercise and allows you to enjoy the outdoors from a different perspective.
10. Owning a horse is cheaper than a therapist or a treatment center.
So why not treat yourself to the pride and pleasure of owning your very own horse and what better place to board that horse than Valley Springs Farm.
Checking out the action
A locker for every horse